Our shop is currently open for online collections only. 10am - 2pm, Mon - Sat
In 1889 the foundation stone for the present Claddagh Church was laid. It opened on October 25 1891. In 1922 the centuries old statue of Our Lady of Galway was rediscovered and placed on a side altar in the church. The grotto was built in 1847.